• Welcome to Star Trek Online Roleplay. Please log in or sign up.
Welcome to Star Trek Online Roleplay. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:00:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stardate

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 174
  • Total Topics: 117
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 550
  • (February 19, 2024, 02:41:16 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Captain Ohsala, Rinn

Started by Planet of Hats, June 13, 2021, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Planet of Hats

Ohsala Rinn

RANK
Captain

SERIAL NUMBER
FP-568-8562 HKC

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

SPECIES
Bajoran/Vulcan
HEIGHT
5'7"
WEIGHT EYE COLOR
Blue
HAIR COLOR
Chestnut

DEMOGRAPHICS

DATE OF BIRTH
51457.2 16 June 2374
PLACE OF BIRTH
USS T'Kumbra
MARITAL STATUS
Single
IMMEDIATE FAMILY
CAPT T'Era (ret.), mother - ShanaiKahr, Vulcan
MAJ Ohsala Tahvo, father - deceased
Ohsala Kayl, half-brother - Bajor
Ohsala Sessim, half-sister - Bajor

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS

2392: Matriculates at Starfleet Academy. Career track: Engineering.
2394: Added by CMDR Jean Quenneville, SFA Disciplinary Committee: Cadet Ohsala is hereby reprimanded for a prank in which she reprogrammed the Academy commons' replicators to spew an incessant stream of confetti.
2395: Posted to USS Valdemar NCC-26198, Ambassador-class, for Cadet Cruise. Billet is Assistant Computer Systems Technician.
2396: Graduates Starfleet Academy with the rank of Ensign. Assigned to USS Piandao NCC-62388, Saber-class, Sirius Sector Block patrol flotilla. Billet is Assistant Computer Systems Technician.
2398: Promoted to Lieutenant, junior grade.
2398: Transferred to Shi'Kahr Operations Centre, Vulcan. Billet is Computer Systems Technician.
2398: Requests a transfer to a shipboard assignment.
2399: Requests a transfer to a shipboard assignment.
2399: Added by LT Porek, SKOC Chief of Systems Engineering: LTJG T'Rin is hereby reprimanded for insufficient decorum in the performance of her duties.
2400: Requests a transfer to a shipboard assignment.
2400: Added by CMDR Sarsh th'Zern, SKOC Chief of Personnel: This is to notify that LTJG Ohsala presented me this morning with a request for a discharge from Starfleet. After consultation with the Lieutenant, I have agreed not to accept her discharge request. She appeared to be in significant emotional distress and professed an extreme discomfort with what she characterized as emotional abuse she had experienced while serving in Shi'Kahr. I have arranged for the Lieutenant to undergo counseling with a non-Vulcan professional through SF Correspondence Counseling in the hopes that a solution can be discovered. The Lieutenant's service record otherwise shows competence, and it would be a shame to lose a good officer.
2400: Added by LT Jehlani Ibrahim, SF Correspondence Counseling: After a virtual consultation with LTJG Ohsala, I hereby grant her six months' leave to recover from the negative effects of her professed snakeweed addiction. I also observe that her posting to Vulcan has particular emotional resonance with her due to unresolved psychological issues pertaining to her background. I am recommending she be reassigned away from postings on Vulcan until she is able to complete both addiction counseling and cognitive therapy.
2400: Placed on medical leave.
2400: Added by LT Jehlani Ibrahim, SF Correspondence Counseling: I hereby affirm the statements of Bajoran Militia Coun. Itan Lesso. LTJG Ohsala has sustained six months with no trace of narcotics in her system and demonstrates greater acceptance with the psychological issues which impeded her in her duties. I see no reason she cannot return to duty at a new post.
2401: Posted to USS Chokwe NCC-20378, Wambundu-class, for Alpha Quadrant patrol mission. Billet is Computer Systems Engineer.
2401: Added by CAPT Bolg, USS Chokwe: For her expert solution in purging the ship's computer of a suspected Iconian virus, LTJG Ohsala is granted the Medal of Commendation.
2401: Added by ADM T'Porr, SF Command: The crews of the Chokwe and the Condor are awarded the Unit Service Ribbon for their decisive actions in thwarting a Harvester incursion.
2402: Promoted to Lieutenant.
2404: Completes her line officer certification.
2404: Posted to the billet of Chief of Operations.
2405: USS Chokwe transferred to 6th Fleet. Reason: Klingon War.
2405: Added by CAPT Bolg, USS Chokwe: LT Ohsala is hereby awarded the Citation for Gallantry and the Purple Star for defending the bridge from a Klingon boarding party, preventing the capture of the ship.
2405: USS Chokwe destroyed, Battle of Comet Thelliass, with loss of 38 lives.
2405: Added by ADM Pavel Kubikov, SF Operations: This is to recognize LT Ohsala Rinn's valiant efforts to save the crew of the Chokwe by programming the ship's computer to continually utilize the injector array to progressively dampen a mounting core breach. While nothing could have saved the ship, this action delayed the core breach to allow 100% of the surviving crew to escape, with the only losses being those sustained from injuries during the Klingon attack. For this effort, the Lieutenant is inducted into the Karagite Order of Heroism.
2405: Promoted to Lt. Commander.
2405: Assigned to USS Mateo NCC-63002, Akira-class, for frontline combat mission. Billet is Chief of Operations/Second Officer.
2406: Added by ADM Pavel Kubikov, SF Operations: The crew of the Mateo are awarded the Unit Service Ribbon for their brave actions in defense of the Sherman system.
2407: Transferred to USS Swift Current NCC-93902, Trajan-class, for front-line mission. Billet is Comamnding Officer.
2407: Added by ADM Fatima Kalbi, SF Operations: The crew of USS Swift Current are awarded the Decoration for Gallantry for their role in the defense of the Xarantine System against a Klingon attack.
2409: Promoted to Commander.
2410: Added by CAPT Taegan Quistra, USS Swift Current: In view of my pending transfer to the Typhoon, I recommend CMDR Ohsala be promoted to CO of the Swift Current. In my opinion she's more than earned the trust and faith of the crew.
2410: Billet changed to Commanding Officer, USS Swift Current.
2411: Added by ADM Don Lews, SF Operations: CMDR Ohsala is hereby awarded the Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry for successfully discovering and thwarting a Klingon strike force attempting to enter Federation space by landing inside a rogue planetoid and drifting it across a tachyon detection grid.
2412: Promoted to Captain.
2413: Added by RADM Federico Etchevarria, SF Personnel: CAPT Ohsala is hereby formally reprimanded for unauthorized intimate relations with a Romulan ambassador.
2414: Added by ADM Marin Pexil, SF Command: CAPT Ohsala is hereby awarded the Citation for Gallantry for orchestrating the extraction of [CLASSIFIED] from a [CLASSIFIED] vessel.
2415: USS Swift Current returns to port for refit. Granted six months' shore leave.
2416: USS Swift Current reassigned to three-year patrol and diplomatic mission to the Delta Quadrant.
2419: USS Swift Current returns to port for reassignment.
2420: Assigned to USS Sachem NCC-96612, Hetman-class, for patrol and security mission in the Bajor Sector. Billet is Commanding Officer.
2421: Added by FADM Jor'el Quinn, SF Command: In view of the recent damage to USS Sachem caused by the sudden separation of one of its nacelles from the pylon, I hereby affirm CAPT Ohsala is not at fault for this "act of God"-type incident and approve her transfer to a new command. I also order that all installations of this type of nacelle onto non-standard hulls be reviewed.
2421: Posted to USS Kinistin NCC-82382, Akira-class, for provisional aid mission to the Cardassian Union. Billet is Commanding Officer.
2422: Resumes command of USS Sachem following completion of refit.

COMMENDATIONS

Medal of Commendation (2401)
Unit Service Ribbon (2401, 2406)
Citation for Gallantry (2405, 2407, 2414)
Purple Star (2405)
Karagite Order of Heroism (2405)
Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry (2411)

DEMERITS
2394:  Added by CMDR Jean Quenneville, SFA Disciplinary Committee: Cadet Ohsala is hereby reprimanded for a prank in which she reprogrammed the Academy commons' replicators to spew an incessant stream of confetti.
2399: Added by LT Porek, SKOC Chief of Systems Engineering: LTJG T'Rin is hereby reprimanded for insufficient decorum in the performance of her duties.
2413: Added by RADM Federico Etchevarria, SF Personnel: CAPT Ohsala is hereby formally reprimanded for unauthorized intimate relations with a Romulan ambassador.

JOINT OPERATIONS COMMENDATIONS

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MEDICAL HISTORY

PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT

MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
QuoteNoted history of snakeweed addiction; sober since 2401.

The ranks used on the forums were created by Kuro-chan of Kuro-RPG. Please do not modify the images in any way. If you wish to obtain them and an up-to-date copy, access the Kuro-RPG Website.
Templates used with permission of 38th Fleet 'Argo'